Adult Short-Term Inpatient Treatment
Cenikor’s Adult Short-Term Inpatient programs provide non-emergency care and treatment for people with substance abuse disorders and related behavioral health disorders. Comprehensive, individualized treatment plans include assessment, screening, individual and group counseling, life skills training and education for family members. Contact us today to determine the level of short-term care that suits your individual needs.
Short-term treatment programs include:
- Life skills training
- Gender specific issues education
- Multi-family educational groups
- Introduction to 12-step groups,community and social supports
- Tobacco-cessation programs
- Discharge planning and referral
Get Started With This Program Today
Program Available At These Locations
2410 W. Howard Ln.
Austin, TX 78728
4525 Glenwood Ave.
Deer Park, TX 77536
1827 West Gentry Pkwy.
Tyler, TX 75702
3015 Herring Ave.
Waco, TX 76708