At Cenikor we are committed to delivering the highest quality treatment and program services to our clients. Volunteers are a vital part of the daily operations at Cenikor. Choosing to donate your time can make a big difference in the changing of lives of those in need on their path to recovery. We carefully screen each volunteer applicant to best match their experience and talents with the needs of our clients. We offer opportunities for both individuals and for groups to volunteer at our various facilities and with our numerous events throughout the year. To apply online complete the online application below.
Collection Drives – We are sincerely grateful to our community partners who kindly donate goods and services for our clients. Our most needed items include:
- Men’s and Women’s items including casual and dress clothing items such as shirts, pants, ties, belts, dresses, skirts, shoes, socks, undergarments, etc.;
- Adolescent (13-17) items including clothing, shoes, socks, undergarments, school supplies, educational materials, sports equipment, etc.;
- Grooming and Hygiene Supplies including; bath towels, wash cloths, non-aerosol deodorant, non-aerosol hair products, make-up, mouthwash (alcohol-free), toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, razors, etc.;
- Household items and cleaning supplies including toilet paper, laundry detergent, bleach, paper towels, bed linens, etc.;
- Office Supplies including; copy paper, black ink pens, dry-erase markers, highlighters, scotch tape, staplers, post-it notes, address labels, etc.; and
- Items that we can use to reward client successes or graduations such as gift cards, local event tickets, etc.
For more information about donations, collection drives or special events, please contact our Director of Development.
There are numerous reasons to give to the Cenikor Foundation, but the best reason is helping people become responsible citizens free of substance abuse. Cenikor gladly accepts gifts of cash, appreciated securities, and gifts from retirement plans all to help our clients achieve better health and better lives. There are many ways to give, including memorials and honorariums. For more information about donations, please contact our Director of Development.
Cenikor Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Thank you for helping the families and communities we proudly serve.