Cenikor Ft. Worth Treatment Center
Thank you for your interest in Cenikor’s recovery treatment located in Fort Worth, Texas. Our evidence-based programs help our clients through every stage of their recovery journey. This facility offers Long-term Residential Treatment.
Fort Worth’s team has licensed, professional staff members with a wealth of experience and a passion for aiding clients through recovery. Our employees are dedicated to our clients’ physical and emotional well-being.
Our long-term residential environment is designed to support our clients through all steps of their behavioral modification and recovery process. The amenities include a spacious dining area, multipurpose rooms for groups and activities, TV rooms for relaxation, and sleeping quarters.
Adult Long-Term Residential Treatment
Cenikor’s Adult Long-Term Residential (LTR) treatment programs are designed for people who are physically ready, mentally capable and willing to participate in all aspects of the recovery process. Education and workforce development are essential elements, unique to our program, that help clients achieve independence. Our therapeutic community model uses peer influence and professional clinical counseling to help clients change the attitudes, behaviors and perceptions associated with substance use disorders.
In addition to addressing substance use and behavioral health, Cenikor’s Adult LTR programs help clients achieve and manage an independent lifestyle:
- Employment – Cenikor assists clients with completing their education and finding a job suited to their talents and skills.
- Financial Stability – By the end of the program, clients will have saved money and will have learned to manage money in checking and savings accounts.
- Aftercare Support System – We help clients establish a support system, such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, before leaving the program.
- Housing – Cenikor guides clients in finding a suitable place to live.
- Transportation – Cenikor assists clients in making the best decisions for transportation, such as buying a car or finding suitable housing near work.
- Social Skills – Throughout the program, we help clients develop positive relationships with friends, family and co-workers.
Cenikor Ft. Worth
2209 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Most major insurance and medicaid accepted.
Payment options available.
No Events Scheduled at this time
Would You Like To Donate To Cenikor Ft. Worth?
Cenikor's ability to provide much needed services are made possible by people like you who donate to the cause and help those who need to overcome addiction.