The road to recovery begins at admission to a Cenikor treatment center.
During our admissions process, we work with each individual to determine the level of care that best supports their path to recovery. This includes treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring behavioral health issues.
- Cenikor accepts insurance from more than three dozen providers.
- We work with the Veterans’ Administration as well as other US government funders to ensure our clients receive the care they need.
- Private payment plans are available to meet specific financial needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What services does Cenikor provide?
- How do I start the admission process?
- How much will treatment cost?
- Do your treatment programs accept insurance or provide financing options?
- What are the requirements in order to be admitted?
What services does Cenikor provide?
Cenikor offers a full continuum of care with a variety of treatment programs geared to help people on their personal path to recovery.
For adults, we offer ambulatory and inpatient detoxification, short-term inpatient, outpatient and intensive outpatient services, and recovery housing. For adolescents ages 13-17 we offer inpatient and outpatient services.
Licensed clinical staff provide comprehensive services, including screening, assessment, early intervention, issue-specific classes, recovery after-care services and more.
How do I start the admission process?
Please contact us at 1-888-CENIKOR between 8am and 5pm and a representative will assist you.
During the call, the representative will gather pertinent information and make a recommendation for the needed level of treatment. Admissions will be made as soon as possible.
How much will treatment cost?
Treatment at one of Cenikor Foundation’s facilities is a highly personal experience with associated costs depending upon your level of care. Our staff can help determine the best treatment for the individual and develop an accurate picture of what treatment will cost.
We also offer a number of funding and payment options, so contact us today to find the best financial path on your road to recovery.
Do your treatment programs accept insurance or provide financing options?
Cenikor Foundation wants to provide assistance to any individual seeking to overcome their substance abuse. We aim to be as cost-effective as possible in delivering the highest level of care, and we work closely with patients, families, partners and insurance companies to establish feasible payment plans.
We can provide a number of payment options and will work with the individual. Fees for services vary. Services are provided on a sliding scale based on income. Private-Payment, state funding and most insurance plans are accepted.
What are the requirements in order to be admitted?
Requirements for admission to our adult program facilities include:
- Physically able, mentally capable, and willing to participate in all aspects of the recovery program.
- Willingness to admit a substance abuse dependency problem.
- Willingness to demonstrate a desire to achieve a substance-free lifestyle.
- Willingness to follow the rules and guidelines of the Cenikor program.
- Notification to parole or probation before meeting with Cenikor (if applicable).
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with all races, creeds, nationalities and ages.
- Cenikor cannot accept clients with criminal records for the following offenses: repeated violent offenses, sexual offenses, crimes against children, and arson.
- Cenikor is not psychiatrically equipped to accommodate some clients experiencing heightened levels of mental illness. We can refer to an appropriate facility or agency for these special needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our treatment programs and find out how we can help you, or your loved ones, take the first step toward a life of sobriety.