Your privacy is very important to Cenikor. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Site Ownership – Cenikor.org is wholly owned and operated by Cenikor.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Cenikor will collect and use personal information solely for the objective of fulfilling needs specified by us, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the written consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- Cenikor will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Cenikor will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Cenikor will protect personal information by means of reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Cenikor will make readily available to our clients information about Cenikor policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cenikor remains firmly committed to conducting our business in accordance with this policy to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and securely maintained.
Making a Claim Related to Cenikor Foundation
Any claim related to Cenikor Foundation or its website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Cenikor Foundation is required to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information as directed under 45 CFR Part 160 and Part 164, Subparts A and E; 42 CFR (Part Two); and the Texas Medical Privacy Act.
For more information about Cenikor’s Privacy Policies, or to file a complaint, please contact: Matt Kuhlman, VP and CFO, Cenikor Foundation, 11931 Wickchester Lane, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77043, 713-266-9944.
You may also file a complaint with the Office of Health and Human Services:
Centralized Case Management Operations
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F HHH Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20201
General Policy – Unless compelled to do so by law, the Cenikor never sells, exchanges, or otherwise reveals names, email addresses, or any other data relating to subscribers, members, contributors, or site users of cenikor.org to any third party or organization without the explicit permission of that subscriber, member, contributor, or site user; nor do we supplement this information with data provided by third-party providers. Outside parties can contact us through our website regarding services and programs, special events, and donations. The types of personal information collected can include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit card information is collected by PayPal; Cenikor has no access to this information.
We use return email addresses and phone numbers to answer the email we receive. Such numbers and addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Opting Out – If you wish to not have your personal information to be shared outside the organization, please email us at email@example.com.
External Links – We use third-party advertising companies to display links on cenikor.org. These links may contain cookie files. Cookies received with banner or text links may be collected by the advertising companies, and although we have reviewed the privacy policies of these advertising companies and are satisfied that they are reasonable, we do not have access or control over this information.
Information Logging – Cenikor.org uses log files to track trends in activity. Log files only capture IP addresses, browser types, OS types, hostname data, and the time of each page request. The identity of each individual service user remains private. In all cases, such data is used only within cenikor.org for service deployment.
Data Security – To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Tax Form 990 – Download Cenikor Tax Form 990 – 2020
Photography – Stock photos are used from Adobe Stock. Other photography is owned by Cenikor.
Future Changes – This Policy may be subject to future change. Any such changes will be posted on this page, with the nature of such changes made explicit through a diary-style update.
Accessibility Statement for Cenikor Foundation:
Cenikor Foundation is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are striving for continued improvements of the user experience for all visitors to our digital platforms, and we strive to apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Web Accessibility Conformance status:
The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), via its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cenikor’s website is partially conformant with WCAG, and we are striving to improve and enhance our conformance.