Your privacy is very important to Cenikor. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Site Ownership – Cenikor.org is wholly owned and operated by Cenikor.
- Cenikor will collect and use personal information solely for the objective of fulfilling needs specified by us, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the written consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- Cenikor will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Cenikor will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Cenikor will protect personal information by means of reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Cenikor will make readily available to our clients information about Cenikor policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cenikor remains firmly committed to conducting our business in accordance with this policy to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and securely maintained.
Making a Claim Related to Cenikor Foundation
Any claim related to Cenikor Foundation or its website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Cenikor Foundation is required to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information as directed under 45 CFR Part 160 and Part 164, Subparts A and E; 42 CFR (Part Two); and the Texas Medical Privacy Act.
For more information about Cenikor’s Privacy Policies, or to file a complaint, please contact: Matt Kuhlman, VP and CFO, Cenikor Foundation, 11931 Wickchester Lane, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77043, 713-266-9944.
You may also file a complaint with the Office of Health and Human Services:
Centralized Case Management Operations
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F HHH Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20201
General Policy – Unless compelled to do so by law, Cenikor never sells, exchanges, or otherwise reveals names, email addresses, or any other data relating to subscribers, members, contributors, or site users of cenikor.org to any third party or organization without the explicit permission of that subscriber, member, contributor, or site user; nor do we supplement this information with data provided by third-party providers. Outside parties can contact us through our website regarding services and programs, special events, and donations.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntary provided information which may include your name, address, email address, date of birth etc. which may be used when your purchase services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Credit/Debit card information is collected by PayPal; Cenikor has no access to this information.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Why We Collect Information – We are collecting date for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our products and services;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Unsubscribe or Opting Out – All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Cenikor Foundation will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Information Logging – Cenikor.org uses log files to track trends in activity. Log files only capture IP addresses, browser types, OS types, hostname data, and the time of each page request. The identity of each individual service user remains private. In all cases, such data is used only within cenikor.org for service deployment.
Data Security – Cenikor Foundation takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. your birth day), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, admissions or marketing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Tax Form 990 – Download Cenikor Tax Form 990 – 2020
Photography – Stock photos are used from Adobe Stock. Other photography is owned by Cenikor.
Future Changes – This Policy may be subject to future change. Any such changes will be posted on this page, with the nature of such changes made explicit through a diary-style update.
Accessibility Statement for Cenikor Foundation:
Cenikor Foundation is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are striving for continued improvements of the user experience for all visitors to our digital platforms, and we strive to apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Web Accessibility Conformance status:
The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), via its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cenikor’s website is partially conformant with WCAG, and we are striving to improve and enhance our conformance.