Cenikor Amarillo Treatment Center
Thank you for your interest in Cenikor’s recovery treatment located in Amarillo, Texas. Our evidence-based programs help our clients through every stage of their recovery journey. This location offers the following programs: Inpatient Detoxification, Adult Short-Residential Treatment, and Adult Long-Term Residential Treatment.
Cenikor Amarillo has licensed, professional staff members with a wealth of experience and a passion for aiding clients through recovery. Our employees are dedicated to our clients’ physical and emotional well-being.
Our long-term residential environment is designed to support our clients through all steps of their behavioral modification and recovery process. The inpatient detox and short-term residential environments are designed to support our clients through all steps of their recovery process.
Contact us today to take your first step toward your happy and healthy life.
Adult Short-Term Residential Treatment
Cenikor’s Adult Short-Term Residential (STR) programs provide non-emergency care and treatment for people with substance use and related behavioral health disorders. Beginning with a thorough assessment, our evidence-based treatment is comprehensive and individualized.
Individual and group counseling sessions address specific issues related to substance use and behavioral health, and also include:
- Life skills training
- Gender-specific education
- Multi-family education groups
Participants may take advantage of smoking-cessation classes and other educational opportunities. By completion of Short-Term Residential treatment, clients are introduced to community and social support groups, including 12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. A thorough discharge plan includes referrals to aftercare programs that lead to successful, long-term recovery.
Adult Long-Term Residential Treatment
Cenikor’s Adult Long-Term Residential (LTR) treatment programs are designed for people who are physically ready, mentally capable and willing to participate in all aspects of the recovery process. Education and workforce development are essential elements, unique to our program, that help clients achieve independence. Our therapeutic community model uses peer influence and professional clinical counseling to help clients change the attitudes, behaviors and perceptions associated with substance use disorders.
In addition to addressing substance use and behavioral health, Cenikor’s Adult LTR programs help clients achieve and manage an independent lifestyle:
- Employment – Cenikor assists clients with completing their education and finding a job suited to their talents and skills.
- Financial Stability – By the end of the program, clients will have saved money and will have learned to manage money in checking and savings accounts.
- Aftercare Support System – We help clients establish a support system, such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, before leaving the program.
- Housing – Cenikor guides clients in finding a suitable place to live.
- Transportation – Cenikor assists clients in making the best decisions for transportation, such as buying a car or finding suitable housing near work.
- Social Skills – Throughout the program, we help clients develop positive relationships with friends, family and co-workers.
ADULT INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT SERVICES
After an intensive assessment, our licensed clinical and medical staff present comprehensive services, including:
- Early Intervention
- Family in Recovery planning
- Gender-specific education
Cenikor’s IOP programs help clients at every stage of the recovery process, from early intervention to aftercare services. We offer professional, responsible and quality-driven treatment options that return individuals to happy, healthy and productive lives.
1001 Wallace Blvd.
Amarillo, TX 79106
Most major insurance and medicaid accepted.
Payment options available.
No Scheduled Events at this time
Would You Like To Donate To Cenikor Amarillo?
Cenikor's ability to provide much needed services are made possible by people like you who donate to the cause and help those who need to overcome addiction.