Our Recovery Support Services (RSS) is a free long-term service developed to help individuals who want
to maintain a sober life. RSS specialists work one-on-one with clients to empower them as they work
toward a life of sobriety.
To clients transitioning out of treatment and reintegrating back into their communities, RSS offers:
Free Peer Recovery Support
- Emotional – empathy, caring, mentoring
- Informational – knowledge; life & vocational skills; training opportunities
- Instrumental – concrete assistance to accomplish tasks; transportation, appointments, etc.
- Affiliation – facilitate contact with resources; housing, medical, meetings, etc.
Some RSS Services Include:
- Engagement with the client for a minimum of one year at no cost
- Emotional, informational, instrumental, and affiliational support on the path to recovery
- Help to overcome obstacles that may impede recovery
- Assist with integration into the community
- Assist with sober housing, social benefits, vocational training, job search & more
- Advocate on behalf of the client
- Refer the client to appropriate resources